Test Page

Saturday 27 August 2011

Karmic Justice

This picture just tickles me. As if we needed further evidence that mother nature has a sense of humor (Just look at the anteater, or example. Or giraffe, for that matter. Or a hoard of other animals as examples). Perhaps it's partly poetic justice that this picture was taken at the zoo, where mother nature's funniest creatures are found. You must remember THIS post, where I explained my huband's unique talent of ruining the majority of pictures we take together. And my final question about whether this could possibly be a genetic trait? Well, today was a father-daughter outing to the Singapore Zoo. My hubby wrangled someone into taking their photo and thought he had a winner for sure. You know, one he could print out and keep on his desk at work or something. So when he downloaded the photos and exclaimed, "Oh No! She has her eyes closed!", I was totally empathetic after having been on the receiving side of these eye-closed photos countless times before.... OK, no, not really. That's what I would like to tell you that I felt, but in reality was thinking: PAYBACKS, Sucka! It surely must be karmic justice to have your daughter ruining your photos now with her eyes closed. What was even funnier is when I went to look at the photo. Now, Regis swears he has his eyes open in this photo but I present it here and will let you come to your own conclusion. If you ask me, this photo just proves one thing: that the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree.   

In my opinion, however, I should point out that all is not lost. I *LOVE* the photo. I may print it out and put it at my desk at work, since every time I look at it I smile. I am seriously crazy about these two closed-eyed goofballs!  



No comments:

Post a Comment