Test Page

Wednesday 3 August 2011

A Beary Important Meeting

Have I mentioned that Adrienne has a thing for bears and for confined spaces?? She insisted on getting in this hamper to have a little clandestine meeting with her bears. You can tell from the look that she is giving me in this picture that I was not invited and that she finds my picture taking bothersome if not intrusive.

Luckily, the hamper has a hole on top which is perfect for spying.  It looks like they are having a very important meeting, probably discussing the world's problems such as 'how to have a crib-break over nap time' or 'did anyone see where Mommy hid the open bag of chips?'  

Unfortunately I would make a terrible spy and was busted by the flash on my camera. I may have to convince one of the bears to become a double-agent so I can be in the know, but what could I possibly offer a teddy-bear that would beat the love and affection of a child?

3 comments:

  1. Do you guys have build a bear there? I so want to take her there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kel--we do have build a bear here! In fact, we took her there a few weeks ago to get a replacement Bear-Bear just in case (God forbid!) something should happen to him. We thought she was going to be in heaven, but she did NOT like the empty bear suits. I think she thought they were creepy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way too cute!!!! Tracy, you need to get a hard copy of your blogs for future. REALLY Adrienne will love them and you don't want to forget them.

    ReplyDelete