Test Page

Saturday 6 August 2011

Photo Editing is AMAZING.

Do you remember when I was complaining about the guy who was ruining my picutre in THIS post? Well, a very talented friend from college claimed that she could edit the guy out of my picture if I sent it to her.  I admit, I had my doubts that it could be done. When I gave it a try myself, and I fully acknowledge that I know nothing about this type of thing, my picture ended up looking like there was a scary ghost standing behind Adrienne. That was WAY more distracting than the guy from the original photo. But sure enough, by morning my inbox contained the following photo.  Beautiful, right?? 


Then, as a surprise, I had two more talented friends that also managed to take the photo from my blog and provide me with very similar, clean background photos. (Thanks to Kristen, Allie, and Gracie!)  Amazing, really. I am getting ideas.  Didn't you read THIS post? Think of all the photos I can salvage! You ladies are going to regret enlightening me to your editing skills. I am thinking of the 'Give a man a fish, you feed him for a day; Teach a man to fish, you feed him for a life' phrase. This may be a skill I need to master; who's up for teaching??    

No comments:

Post a Comment