Test Page

Tuesday 28 June 2011

Say Cheese!

In recent days, I have been perusing old pictures and am reminded of an annoying a unique trait of my husbands.  If my husband has a superpower, I guess this is it because I am sure that mere mortals are unable to slow time in this way.  However, as far as superpowers go, this one seems particularly futile, unless the goal is to drive your spouse crazy. My husband can, consistently, slow time in front of a camera lens to allow himself to close his eyes in all his pictures.  I say he slows time because I know he has his eyes open BEFORE the picture and again AFTER the picture...So what the hell happened during that camera click??

Also, I would just like to state for the record if ever in the past you have not received a Christmas card from us or if you do not receive a Christmas card from us in the future, THIS is probably the reason why.  Also, I admit I HAVE been tempted to send them out anyway, just because I look good in the photo. 

Being a scientist, I do not expect for you to believe me about this without some form of evidence.  So as proof, I present to you the following:


Inca Trail, Honeymoon 2005

Halloween 2006 
Friend's Wedding 2007
Cambodia 2008


Hong Kong 2009








5-yr Anniversary Dinner, 2010

























































Berlin, 2011


And finally, I pose a terrifying question for you....
Do you think this might be a genetic trait??

Langkawi, Malaysia 2011


2 comments: