Test Page

Sunday 22 January 2012

Bon Voyage

Well, we are all packed and ready for this bad-boy marathon flight from Singapore to Chicago O'Hare. So you may not hear from me over here at Trouble's Tribune for some time. Maybe ever again if this trip goes poorly. Our total flight time is 22 hrs. With 2 kids, one of which is a lap child. I am expecting the worse. I mean, multiple blow out poops, tantrums, no sleep, lost luggage, meltdowns, no sleep (I know I said that twice, I just want to stress it)... By the way, I am currently on hold with United since the first leg of our trip has apparently been canceled. They are telling me we need to be re-scheduled for the next day, so you can see this flight situation is already going poorly so far. They tell me cancellations are due to some lovely weather in Chicago. Who goes to Chicago in January anyway?! While I am a bit annoyed at this change of plans, I guess I should be thankful that we were not rerouted and stuck in some airport somewhere with 2 sleep-deprived children, right? (Shudder) Anyway, if the flight doesn't kill me, there is a good chance that the weather will. But barring these things, I will be back and hopefully will have lots of fun things to update you on from the great United States!      

No comments:

Post a Comment