Test Page

Monday 17 October 2011

Feedback

Adrienne's vocabulary is increasing exponentially by the week. It's really amazing how quickly babies transform from no words to the ability to communicate. This week, along with many other words, Adrienne has started using adjectives like "funny" and "pretty". Now we do something silly and Adrienne will laugh and say, "Momma funny!" or "Daddy funny!". I admit we are enjoying the verbal feedback. Also, if I ask how I look, she will say "Pretty!". It probably helps that we haven't taught her expressions like "Ehhh, only OK" or "You could really stand to do something with your hair". So I am documenting these moments while they last. She has another expression I find funny (and it was probably me that inadvertently taught it to her). We were having cereal together for breakfast the other morning. Adrienne insisted that we use matching purple cups to eat our cereal from. So once I got us settled down to breakfast, I said "See, matching cups!" and Adrienne responded with, "Cool!". Now I  also feel all puffed up that Adrienne thinks I'm cool. I know THAT won't last forever!


How cute is she when she says "Funny"?!


1 comment:

  1. When I asked Tony to kiss me sometimes, he says he is busy in Russian. This is not a context I wanted him to use it:)

    ReplyDelete