Test Page

Tuesday 18 October 2011

Baby Bump

We, or rather, I decided at some point in this pregnancy that I wanted to document this baby bump in photos. I kind of wanted to do it with Adrienne as well, but we just never got around to it. Regis is a good sport and was willing to go along with this plan, although he did make a decent argument about what the heck we are going to do with the photos? He's right in some ways, I don't know what I will do with the photos. Probably show them to my son someday to prove that he is my biological offspring, because I'm sure there will come a day that he is convinced that he is not related to someone so lame as myself. But for all the hassles and inconveniences of pregnancy I joke about, there is something so incredible about harboring a tiny human soul in your body that makes you want to remember the experience. 

If you are sensitive to big round bellies, I advise you to click away from this post immediately. If not, enjoy. These were taken by a fellow North American in Singapore, Breanna Harrold, who photographs over at Cecelia Smiles. Check her out.  Here are a few photos from the day:








1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Tracy! You are right, growing a baby inside our bodies is such a miracle and beautiful experience!

    ReplyDelete