Test Page

Monday 19 September 2011

Muddy Puddles!!


Adrienne has just discovered the best part about a rainy weekend--muddy puddles!! I can't say this was an original idea. I am 99% sure she got this idea from her favorite cartoon pig, Peppa. Peppa pig was introduced to us by a good friend and has rapidly replaced Dora as Adrienne's favorite cartoon friend. We let her watch a couple of episodes (they are only 5 minutes long--don't judge!!) before bath. This always leads to tears between the episodes and bathtime, even though Adrienne also loves her bath once we get her in there. After her episodes of Peppa pig, Adrienne will look at you with those big alligator eyes with real tears in them and say "Bubba? Bubba please?". At first I thought she was saying 'bubbles', and so I would make her an extra big bubble bath. This outcome was probably equally as pleasing to Adrienne in the end. However, I have since realized that she is asking for 'Peppa' and it takes all my will power to say no when she looks at me like that!  If you have little ones and have not heard of Peppa Pig, I would highly recommend it. Just don't be surprised if your kids develop a taste for jumping up and down in muddy puddles!    

No comments:

Post a Comment