Test Page

Sunday 8 April 2012

Happy Easter

Happy Easter! This lenten season has been a particularly long journey for me this year. I mean that literally. A long journey come full circle from Twin Falls, ID to Singapore to Chicago to a cross-country drive back to Twin Falls again. All in the time between Ash Wednesday and Easter Sunday, which were both celebrated at St. Ed's in Twin Falls. Admittedly and unexpectedly, this was probably the most trying of all my lenten seasons (except for maybe the one year my parents made us give up TV for lent when we were growing up). However, this lenten season was not trying for the obvious reasons (i.e. I am dying for some chocolate! I really wish I hadn't given up wine this lent! Frozen yogurt doesn't count as ice-cream, does it? Etc...). No, this season was about learning to have patience and faith. Patience when things don't  move at the pace you would like them and faith that things will be OK in the end. While the journey is not over, on this beautiful Easter day, I am full of hope of things to come. And also full of sweets. I hope your Easter is both joyous and sweet as well!  





1 comment:

  1. Tracy, I'm so glad I got to meet Adrianne & Nate. They are precious! Very cute Easter pics. I'm sure this lent has been difficult for you! Trust in the Lord. He will guide you and protect you. I feel certain that in just a few weeks you and Regis will be moving on to another page of your life. You are in my prayers (most especially for a new job in KC!!!
    Aunt Di

    ReplyDelete