Test Page

Sunday 15 April 2012

Dirty


My parents have this strange little guy sitting on their porch. It was a quirky gift from their neighbors that can function as a hide-a-key (but sorry, future thieves, it is not currently functioning as a key holder but apparently as an electric cord weight). We were outside enjoying the sunny, warm evening when, all of a sudden, Adrienne knelt down and put her face right up to his and said:
"Why are you so sad?" .......
"Is it because you are so dirty?"........
"You can come to my bath with me."
We thought Adrienne's concern over his level of cleanliness was rather funny. I mean, I was thinking he might be sad because he doesn't have a body. My dad suggested that maybe he has a headache. But that's neither here nor there. It was interesting that 'being dirty' might be something that would bother someone. If that is the case, I better keep mirrors to a minimum in our household....

1 comment:

  1. Guess this means you can soon assign her chores- "look at these dirty dishes, they are really sad and want to be cleaned"... Something tells me she might not be as compassionate then :)

    ReplyDelete